Tryouts and practices are held at JCC (Jewish Community Center) @ 13009 Community Campus Drive. Tampa 33625
Tryouts START July 29th with a Parent Meeting @ 6:00 AM at the pool deck, tryouts to follow meeting.
Sports Packets must be submitted by July 8th
- Athletic Packets are now ONLINE! Here is a PDF file that explains how to register online: . Please visit this website for the information:
You can pick up the Physical form (EL2) from the Main Office or download it from Hillsborough County. Physical must be filled out on the EL2 form. The physicals are good for one year from the time of the Exam and must be on this Hillsborough County form.
Coaches will evaluate swimmers for 1 week.
JCC Requires all Drivers entering JCC to get a badge.
- Only 1 badge will be issued per Swimmer/Family for free. So if a swimmer drives themselves to practice, then they will get a badge. For all other swimmers who will be dropped off and picked up, you need to decide who their main driver will be and that person will get a badge. As for any other drivers who may also need a badge, there will be a $10.00 charge for any additional badges (refundable @ end of season when you return your badge).
- If you know your child will be trying out, please email me the following info: Driver’s First & Last Name as well as Swimmer’s First & Last Name. If the Swimmer is the Driver, please state that in your email. If you are purchasing any additional badges, please provide me with the First & Last Name for additional badges.
- Badges will be given out once the team is finalized. We will have to get our badges the week before school starts.
- I will send a REMIND message once I am notified that you are able to get your photo taken and get the badge.
Practice Times @ JCC
- Monday-Friday: 5:45-7:30 AM
- Dryland:5:50 AM – 6:00 AM
- In water @ 6:00 AM
Please visit Team Handbook for all information regarding Coaches Expectations.
If you haven’t joined our REMIND messages, please do so by texting @sicklessw to 81010